As the Chamber of Commerce, it is our duty to promote economic vitality and strength in the Jefferson City Area. We hope that the information below will ease the strain and burden on businesses in the Jefferson City Area.
The Chamber is actively seeking information related to employee layoffs and/or the need to hire additional staff. This data identify potential employment opportunities and to connect job-seekers who were impacted by sudden layoffs.
TAKE THE LOCAL EMPLOYMENT IMPACT QUESTIONNAIRE
TAKE THE PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM SURVEY
- GOING BACK TO WORK
FINANCIAL HELP AND RESOURCES
View the Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
To sign up for weekly COVID-19 briefings about development finance, click here.
- View the Guide to SBA'S Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Advance - Applicants for SBA’s economic injury disaster loan program can apply for a loan advance of up to $10,000. To access the advance, you must apply for an SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). Funds will be made available within three days of a successful application, and this loan advance will not have to be repaid. Apply online directly with SBA.
- SBA Small Business Debt Relief Program - Provides relief to small businesses with non-disaster SBA loans. SBA covers principal and interest on new 7(a) loans issued prior to September 27, 2020 and current 7(a) loans for a period of six months. To access this program, contact your SBA lender for more information.
- The SBA is offering a Paycheck Protection Program. View the FAQ here. View the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act here.
- The USDA offers immediate relief opportunities for rural residents, businesses and communities.
- Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses
- BROADBAND RESOURCES
- Several broadband providers are temporarily offering free internet service, waiving disconnect and late fees, and other measures to help people at home access the services they need.
- RETIREMENT PLANNING SERVICES
- CORONAVIRUS PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATIONS ACT
- To view the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, click here.
- FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT
- CORONAVIRUS AID, RELIEF, AND ECONOMIC SECURITY (CARES) ACT
HOW TO LOVE JC BUSINESSES