Action Teams Report to the TRANSFORMATION Steering Committee
On August 31, Action Teams reported their final recommendations to the TRANSFORMATION Steering Committee. The first link is the list of projects ultimately approved by the Steering Committee. Each Action Team's presentation is contained the the links immediately below.
The TRANSFORMATION Timeline:
February 1, 2011 - Action Teams Get to Work
The Action Teams began meeting in February working on their assignments - hoping to have some resolution on the tasks as to whether or not portions of the plan can move forward.
Click on an Action Team listed below for updates
January 19, 2011 - 9 Action Teams Announced
The Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce annouced the creation of 9 Action Teams and the request went out to the public to become involved in this process and to sign up for a team.
December 2010 - New Economic Stategy Received
TIP Strategies delivers a new Economic Development Strategic Plan to the Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce. The new plan is a 113 page document that focuses on 8 priorites.
- The Chamber's 8 Priorities
- Downtown CID Organization
- Downtown Festival District
- Lafayette Street Interchange
- College Internship Initiative
- Assist with Creating an Active Local Alumni Association
- Talent Retention Program in High Schools
- Internal City Policy for Growth
- Not-For-Profit Organization to Provide Small Business Capital
- Download - Entire Plan
Want to learn about how we got to this point?
Learn more about the process...